Both makes are known for their reliability, practicality and affordable prices. That they are so popular is not surprising.
According to the auto data collection site GoodCarBadCar.net, the top five selling makes and models for 2016 in the United States include both the Accord and the Altima.
Here’s the list:
Florida Fine Cars Hollywood sales manager Elias Contreras said car buyers love the Altima for its sleek, modern look, fuel economy and incredible price.
“The shape of the car, the size and the roominess of the car, the gas efficiency are all things that appeal,” he said. “It’s really the look of the car.”
Contreras wasn’t surprised to find Honda and Toyota on the list of five top sellers. They’re always there because they are so well made and so reliable, he noted.
But the Altima earned its top rating because of its sexy look, he said.
“Because of the body on it people love it. It has more of a modern look. And it has great gas efficiency. It gets about 30 miles per gallon,” Contreras said. “Everybody likes it.”
It’s also an easy sell because of its price, he added.
Top Five List Includes Toyota, Honda and Nissan
Car buyers love all five of these top ranked vehicles because of their reasonable prices and incredible economy. They are all available at Florida Fine Cars for thousands less than retail with many models to choose from.
Florida Fine Cars used car inventory includes:
- More than 50 used Camry models ranging in price from $9,599 for a 2013 Camry with 75,125 miles to $17,499 for a 2015 Camry with 25,797 miles
- Nearly 20 used Toyota Corolla models ranging in price from $6,999 for a 2010 with 117,407 miles to $13,499 for a 2016 with 24,016 miles
- Nearly 30 used Honda Civic models ranging in price from $7,499 for a 2009 with 120,903 miles to $17,999 for a 2016 with 18,695 miles
- Nearly 50 used Altima models ranging in price from $7,500 for a 2010 with 96,089 miles to $17,799 for a 2016 with 10,542 miles
- More than 75 used Honda Accord models ranging in price from $2,599 for a 2002 with 158,459 miles to $22,499 for a 2016 with 20,373 miles
Do Your Homework Before You Buy
So how do you decide which of these popular cars to purchase?
The best way to prepare is to do your homework. Research the cars you like on automotive information sites like KBB.com or Edmunds.com. You can read expert reviews as well as customer reviews on individual makes and models. Then stop by Florida Fine Cars and take a test drive. Florida Fine Cars provides a free Carfax Report with every vehicle it sells, so read that carefully as well. Remember, Florida Fine Cars never charges a Dealer Fee and doesn’t negotiate price.
Florida Fine Cars offers nearly 1,500 quality used cars for sale priced thousands below retail at its three locations combined. Florida Fine Cars dealerships are conveniently located in West Palm Beach near Palm Beach International Airport and just off Florida’s Turnpike, and in Hollywood and Miami.
#floridafinecars #usedcars #carshopping #carinfo #nissan #honda #toyota