Need a used car? Here’s a few tips and tricks from a veteran Florida Fine Cars used car professional on how to get the best bang for your buck and drive off in the used car of your dreams with as few headaches as possible.
We asked Florida Fine Cars general sales manager Kiko Tasevski what used car buyers can do to prepare themselves for the best car shopping experience possible.
Remember, when you’re shopping for a used car, it’s easy to feel overwhelmed. Used car dealers today offer so many different makes and models and all of them look like new. It’s important to find a dealer with top-notch customer service to help guide you through the car buying experience. Florida Fine Cars sales professionals make the process easy!
Car shopping has also changed. Many consumers comb the internet for great deals long before they ever step out onto an actual car lot. Car buyers today are savvy, educated and determined to find the best price around.
According to Tasevski, lowest price is what most car buyers are shopping for and the majority of potential buyers who walk into a dealership have already done their homework online.
“Most customers know what kind of car they can qualify for. They are smart customers,” Tasevski added.
So what can a used car buyer do to make their car shopping experience even easier? Here are a few tips from Tasevski that will help simplify the process:
- Know your budget: A customer has to have an adequate income to purchase a car and must be realistic when selecting a price range.“If someone makes $10-an-hour, they won’t qualify for an $80,000 car,” Tasevski said. “They have to have reasonable expectations.”
- Know how much money you can afford to put down: The amount required to purchase a used car will vary based on the make, model and year of the vehicle.“The older the car and the higher mileage, the less money a customer generally has to put down, and vice versa,” Tasevski noted. Be prepared.
- Know your credit score: A customer with a higher credit score can usually obtain a better interest rate and better loan terms. Customers with lower credit score can still purchase vehicles but must be more flexible in their expectations about terms and rates. Florida Fine Cars works with all customers.
- Bring proof of income: Pay stubs are essential. Car dealers can’t sell a vehicle to someone who doesn’t have the ability to pay off a car loan.
- Know what you are shopping for: Used car dealers today are so large and stock so many different makes and models that an unprepared used car shopper can easily be overwhelmed by the massive inventory. Every used car for sale is unique so it is important to know ahead of time what kind of car you are looking for and what features are important to you. Knowing these facts beforehand will simplify a car buyer’s search.
- Get pre-approved for financing online: Go to www.floridafinecars.com and click the “financing” button at the top of the page. Fill out the form ahead of time to save time when you arrive at the dealership. It’s simple.
- Read the free online CARFAX reports: An educated customer is a smart customer and much information is available online about every used car for sale at Florida Fine Cars. Find out as much possible about a car’s history before your purchase so you are completely comfortable with your selection.
Buying a used car at Florida Fine Cars is as easy as clicking a mouse! Shop for your next used car from the comfort of home, then stop by Florida Fine Cars and take a test drive.
“We are trying to make it easy and pleasant. We want everybody to be happy, whether they buy a used car or not,” Tasevski said. “We are very honest and transparent. We provide Carfax reports, Autocheck, anything a customer wants. And there are no hidden fees.
“We are striving to provide the best customer service. We are striving for that ‘wow’ service,” Tasevski said.
Stop by Florida Fine Cars today and find the used car of your dreams. With used car dealerships in West Palm Beach, Hollywood and Miami and an incredible inventory of nearly 1,500 used cars, it’s easy to find the perfect ride.
Get pre-approved online, find your car, take a test drive and take your Florida Fine Cars used car home today.
Florida Fine Cars offers nearly 1,500 quality used cars for sale priced thousands below retail at its three locations. Florida Fine Cars dealerships are conveniently located in West Palm Beach near Palm Beach International Airport and just off Florida’s Turnpike, and in Hollywood and Miami.
#floridafinecars #usedcars #carinfo #carshopping